4/18/2008

Tests and Aliens


Tomorrow I am going to take the THEA [Texas Higher Education Assessment] test, and I'm very nervous! Whenever I get really nervous I usually shake or get really cold, so I'm praying like crazy that I'll be able to concentrate, and to be calm, so that I won't be shaking so much that I can't hold my pencil =P
After I take the test I'm going to a thing at my church called Disciple Now. It's kind of like a big lock-in from Saturday and 10am to Sunday night. So at least I have something to look forward to after the test, even though I'm gonna be late because of it. The theme for disciple now this year is "Alien Rising". We're gonna be learning about how we as Christians should be 'aliens' to the people and things of this world, we should stand out for Christ. Anyway I'm really excited! =D

Please pray for me! I'll blog results later =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you did great..(I'm reading this Sat. evening, so you've already taken it!) Hope you have fun at Disciple Now..I can remember all the fun stuff we did at D-Now in my old youth group!