7/30/2008

Busy, Busy, Busy




Wow...I'm tired just thinking of the busy week i've had...and what's yet to come =P

I've been helpin out at a VBS this week, I'm teaching in the Pre-k class which contains 16-18 kids...with only me and my friend...lol I'm helpin again tommorow, but then Friday....is a very full day, I'm going to a funeral at ten, then i have an appointment for Dual-credit enrollment at two, and then we have to take my nannie shopping. Then Saturday, I have a wedding [i'm an assistant photographer] so that's pretty much a whole day thing. THEN Sunday i have to pack cause Monday morning I'm leaving for children's camp [once again helping photographer, which also on tuesday were doing a puppet show]

so yeah...pretty busy week up ahead =/ but i'm excited [you can see the excitement through my drooping eyes...=P]

No comments: