7/18/2008

Polka Dot

"HEE HEE HEE! did i hear a crwy for help?"

As i mentioned before, our Puppet Krew is performing at Children's camp, and i'm really excited. One Skit [its a human skit] is about a super hero named....da da da DA....POLKA DOT!! And guess who plays her....yep me =) . Polka Dot dresses in polka dots head to toe[mismatched of course], and her theme music is....Polka music![i have to dance like Steve Urkel =P] lol She's about 5 years old and she adores Plaidman...err Pwaidman =P [yet another human skit that is earlier in the show] "He's my mentor you know!" Anyway i love doing human skits and i think this is going to be fun. She of course can't say her R's and L's...[which for me sometimes sounds like a broklyn accent =P]Whenever we perform, i'll get some pics of me in my costume and post them later...


One of my fav lines is when she's describing why she's wearing polka dots and what they do for her:

"I'm like one of those big fishies with spots all over their bodies, and when predators come their like 'EEEK A MAMMOTH FISHY!!!' cause you know, nobody likes a mammoth fishy"

=P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol! i love that line too